Aviation Insurance Designed for You
Forest Insurance account managers have about 50 years of combined experience helping our clients find reliable aviation insurance. We work with each client individually to find a policy that matches his or her needs. Whether you’re a business or an individual, we’ll find the right policy for you.
Types of Aviation Insurance From Forest Insurance
Forest Insurance in Illinois has personal and business aviation insurance policies. Some of the policies that we sell include:
- Insurance for owner-flown single-engine aircraft
- Insurance for owner-flown multi-engine aircraft
- Insurance for aerobatic aircraft, including air shows and competitions
- International aerobatic clubs
- Experimental aircraft associations
Forest Insurance also has insurance policies for organizations that offer:
- Aerial sightseeing
- Airport services
- Hangar services
- Rental planes
- Flying clubs
- Banner towing
- Agricultural services
- Fixed-base operator services
- Aerial photography
We clearly have experience working with pilots and service providers in many areas of aviation.
Choosing the Aviation Insurance Coverage You Need
The type of aviation insurance coverage that you need can depend on several factors, including whether you own your own aircraft, how much the craft costs, and whether you use the vehicle for business purposes.
Forest Insurance can help you choose a policy that best matches your needs and level of liability. We have close relationships with many of the pilots we insure. In fact, many of the pilots we insure have been buying policies from Forest Insurance since the agency started. You can trust us to give you the best service possible.
How We Stand Out from Other Agencies
Many insurance agencies won’t offer aviation insurance because they see it as a big risk. We’re comfortable talking about the advantages and disadvantages of policies because we have worked with these policies for decades.
When you want a knowledgeable, trustworthy insurance agent who can help you find a reliable policy, go to Forest Insurance. Call us today at 800-536-2011 for more information or fill out our handy online form.
- AIG Aerospace (Chartis)
- Allianz Aviation Managers
- Berkley Aviation
- Global Aerospace
- Hallmark Aerospace Insurance Managers
- London Aviation Underwriters Inc.
- National Hangar Insurance Program (Travelers)
- Old Republic Aerospace (formerly Phoenix Aviation Managers, Inc.)
- QBE Aviation
- Star Aviation
- US Specialty Insurance Company
- W. Brown & Associates
- XL Insurance
- Acceleration Aviation Underwriters