Insurance for Your Fine Watercraft & Yachts
Forest Agency offers the most premier coverage for your fine watercraft. Whether you own an antique sailboat, recreational powerboat, or luxury yacht, Forest Agency can offer a high-end boat insurance policy tailored to meet your specific needs.
Forest Agency Insurance offers the following options to insure your watercraft:
- Agreed Value. In the event of a covered total loss to your watercraft, your claim will be paid at the Hull coverage amount listed on your policy without application of your standard deductible (a Named Storm deductible may still apply).
- Replacement Cost. Payment to repair your vessel will be made without deducting for depreciation on most covered partial losses. Actual Cash Value settlement may apply on sails, outboard engines, canvas and batteries that are more than three years old and vessels that are for sale.
- Navigational Limits. Whether navigating close to home or far away, Forest Agency can find coverage for all of your cruising itineraries.
- Personal Effects. Personal property or fishing equipment damaged or stolen from your vesselwill be repaired or replaced, up to the limit that you choose. (May be subject to a deductible.)
- Emergency Towing & Assistance. Towing and emergency assistance without application of a deductible are available if your vessel becomes disabled.
- Tenders. Coverage is automatically included and can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Liability Protection. Coverage is available for legal defense costs, damages, pollution clean-up and containment, wreck removal and Jones Act coverage for paid crew.
- Uninsured Boater. If you or your passengers are injured due to the actions of an uninsured boater, a Forest Agency policy provides coverage up to the limit that you choose.
- Medical Payments. Coverage is provided for reasonable medical and related expenses, should one of your passengers be injured aboard your vessel.
- Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act (LHWCA). Coverage is automatically provided for those employed aboard your vessel who are within the jurisdiction of the LHWCA.
- Marine Environmental Damage. Coverage is available for fines and penalties for marine environmental damage.
- Hurricane Haul-Out. Haul-out and storage expenses that you incur will be reimbursed, subject to the limit in your policy, to protect your vessel from a named storm.
*Subject to policy terms, conditions, exclusions and limitations.