Forest Agency is seeking to fill a part-time marketing coordinator position. Please review the job description below, and, if you think you would be a good fit, submit your resume to Judy Shelstad at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forest Agency Insurance, a local independent insurance agency serving the greater Chicagoland area since 1957, is looking for a part-time marketing coordinator. This position is in our Madison Street office in Forest Park, just west of Oak Park, and offers flexible hours.
- Campaigns: Develop and manage all promotional collateral and programs, including email, social media, direct mail, and traditional advertising.
- Events: Manage in-person marketing events, including budget, materials, vendors, promotional items; maintain a consistent presence at community and industry networking events.
- Social: Working with team and company marketing resources, produce engaging original content for Blog, other social media channels; Edit and produce print newsletter and accompanying digital version 10 times a year.
- Referral/Customer Rewards Programs: Direct referral rewards program, other customer contests and promotions.
- Print Collateral: Develop and Maintain stock on all in-house promotional print marketing materials, including brochures, signs, specialty stationary, postcards and other direct mail materials.
- Promotional Materials: Direct selection and distribution of promotional items for special events.
- Customer Feedback: Manage testimonial solicitation and publication process; Encourage and monitor client reviews on third party sites; Share feedback with sales and service team to maintain quality customer experience.
- Community Engagement: Develop and manage special events and programs to benefit local charities.
- Leadership: Develop and maintain communication strategy and tactical timeline of all key marketing tasks, activities, and deadlines.
- Research and Reporting: Research ways to increase interactions and optimize content for sharing, SEO, and develop a full understanding of our audiences; Monitor metrics on digital presence and provide regular reports to senior management.
- Overall: Various other projects and tasks in support of overall marketing program
- Exquisite verbal and written communication skills, including experience in content development and copywriting; Degree in Journalism or English a plus.
- Ability to think strategically to develop marketing and branding initiatives with management team.
- Experience working in a client services environment; excellent phone manner and customer service ethic.
- Active social media experience with tools to manage Twitter, Facebook and other social media channels.
- Expertise in email and digital marketing; Email campaign creation and management experience preferred.
- Experience with website management including tracking, reporting, updating pages: experience with WordPress preferred.
- Familiarity with Chicago West Suburban region required; Member of the Oak Park, River Forest, or Forest Park communities preferred.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data using spreadsheets.
- Proficiency in MS Publisher, or similar desktop publishing program; MS Outlook and Office Suite; MS Outlook; Experience with WordPress or other online publishing program preferred.
- Experience working with integrated digital marketing systems preferred; Quick study at new technologies required.
- 100% Organized with a keen eye and attention for detail
- Strong work ethic and problem-solving skills; coachable
- Comfortable working in an open-office, team-based environment.
Send your resume to email@example.com. Forest Agency is an Equal Opportunity Employer.